- What is the rudest thing you can say?
- What is the most unpopular city in the world?
- What is the meanest state in America?
- What are the top 10 rudest cities in America?
- What is the most hated city in America?
- Where is the prettiest place to live in the US?
- Which city has the most muggings?
- What cities have the meanest people?
- Is Vienna rude?
- What is the nicest city in America?
- What is the nastiest state?
- What is the hilliest state?
- What is the safest states to live in?
- Which US state is the friendliest?
- Which US state is best to live?
- What is the grossest city in America?
- What is the friendliest city in the world?
- What are the 3 rudest cities in America?
- What is the meanest city?
- What is the most sinful state?
- What is the number 1 city in the US?
What is the rudest thing you can say?
The rudest thing that you can say to anyone is “F**K You!.
What is the most unpopular city in the world?
10 of the most hated cities in the worldBelize City, Belize. … New Delhi, India. … Los Angeles, California, USA. … Timbuktu, Mali. … Melbourne and Sydney, Australia. … Lima, Peru. … Cairo, Egypt. … Jakarta, Indonesia. Plenty of people include Indonesia in their travel list, but only to destinations such as Sumatra, Yogyakarta, and Bali.More items…•Jan 10, 2014
What is the meanest state in America?
The self-declared rudest state in America is Rhode Island, where 42% say they believe people in their state tend to be more rude than most Americans.
What are the top 10 rudest cities in America?
Here are the top 10 rudest cities, according to the survey:Washington, D.C.Chicago.Boston.Detroit.Buffalo.Baltimore.Philadelphia.San Francisco.More items…•Dec 30, 2019
What is the most hated city in America?
DetroitAccording to the data, the most hated city is Detroit. They determined this by using results from four different surveys; “a 2009 Pew survey, a 2016 Travel and Leisure ranking of rudest cities, and two 2017 Travel and Leisure polls that measured the most underrated city and the nation’s favorite city.”
Where is the prettiest place to live in the US?
In no particular order, here are 21 of the prettiest cities in the country.Honolulu, Hawaii. Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii. … Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A classic Philly alley in the fall. … Charleston, South Carolina. … Annapolis, Maryland. … Savannah, Georgia. … Madison, Wisconsin. … San Diego, California. … Chicago, Illinois.More items…•May 4, 2018
Which city has the most muggings?
1. Baltimore, Maryland. Baltimore has the highest robbery rate in the U.S. by a significant amount. With 81.3 robberies per 10,000 residents, robbery in Baltimore occurs at more than twice the rate of most other cities on our list.
What cities have the meanest people?
Los Angeles came in second place, with 19.7% of respondents saying they were the worst. Washington D.C. was ranked #3, and Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Buffalo, Baltimore, Philadelphia and San Francisco rounded out the top ten of the rudest of the rude.
Is Vienna rude?
Vienna is largely a city of immigrants. Of the aboriginal Viennese people, I would say 30% can be rude, 10% below any known standard of decency. Just avoid these 30% people, they have some issues and bad experiences with immigrants.
What is the nicest city in America?
The Friendliest Cities in the U.S.: 2020 Readers’ Choice AwardsKey West, Florida.Savannah, Georgia. … Alexandria, Virginia. … Jackson, Wyoming. … Norfolk, Virginia. … Santa Fe, New Mexico. … Chattanooga, Tennessee. … Asheville, North Carolina. Asheville’s biggest claim to fame is undoubtedly the Biltmore Estate, a legendary mansion that happens to be the largest home in the United States. … More items…•Nov 30, 2020
What is the nastiest state?
VirginiaStudy ranks Virginia as ‘Grossest State in America’
What is the hilliest state?
West VirginiaAccording to a study done a few years ago, West Virginia is the hilliest in the nation, and Florida is the flattest.
What is the safest states to live in?
These are the safest states in the U.S.:Virginia. Population: 8.54 million. … Wyoming. Population: 578,759. … Rhode Island. Population: 1.06 million. … Massachusetts. Population: 6.89 million. … Vermont. Population: 623,989. … Connecticut. Population: 3.57 million. … New Jersey. Population: 8.88 million. … Idaho. Population: 1.79 million.More items…•Apr 2, 2021
Which US state is the friendliest?
Based on their results, the friendliest U.S. states are listed below.Minnesota. The term “Minnesota nice” lives up to its name. … Tennessee. Tennessee is full of the famous southern charm and hospitality. … South Carolina. … Texas. … Wyoming. … Indiana. … Colorado. … Kansas.More items…
Which US state is best to live?
Best States Rankings#1. Washington.#2. Minnesota.#3. Utah.#4. New Hampshire.#5. Idaho.Mar 9, 2021
What is the grossest city in America?
City RankingsOVERALL RANKCityOverall Score1Palmdale, CA55.302Los Angeles, CA54.733Newark, NJ54.324Houston, TX50.0361 more rows•Jan 19, 2021
What is the friendliest city in the world?
Glasgow1. Glasgow, Scotland. Our readers voted Glasgow the world’s friendliest city.
What are the 3 rudest cities in America?
New York City was just ranked as the rudest city in the United States, according to a new Insider survey, followed by Los Angeles, Washington DC, and Chicago.
What is the meanest city?
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. The rudest city in America, according to the survey, is New York City. It was rated rude by 34.3% of respondents, which was almost twice as much as the next highest city on the list.
What is the most sinful state?
NevadaMain FindingsOverall RankStateGreed1Nevada12California213Texas294Georgia4942 more rows•Feb 15, 2021
What is the number 1 city in the US?
1. Charleston, South Carolina. Charleston may be a small town, but this city punches well above its weight. When you consider everything it has to offer—history, culture, food, charm—it’s no wonder the so-called Holy City has topped our list of the best small cities in the U.S. for ten years running.